Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions.
They act as your contract when making a booking or purchase goods.
Please allow up to 28 days for any refund to be processed.
Event postponement: Due to unforeseen circumstances we may have to postpone an event. We will communicate with all ticket buyers via email to alert you of the new changes and date the event is being moved to. If you are unable to attend the new dates, refunds can be given if you contact us within 3 weeks of our email being sent out advising of the new dates, after which entitlements to refunds will cease. We will promote the changes on our social media pages and will be the responsibility of all guets to contact us to request a refund if new dates are unsuitable for you. This correspondence must be sent from the same email address linked to your booking in order for us to validate this. If you are happy to continue with your booking you don't need to do anything. All bookings including 'Protection Unit' places will be carried forward to the new dates.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions affecting our 2020 schedule, all events are moved to 2021. Should there be any further postponements due to Covid-19 we will issue emails as soon as possible. All booked tickets will be transferred to the new dates. Please refer to our policy on Refunds as stated above. We will, where possible, attempt to identify a date where we believe no social distancing restrictions will be enforced. However should our event proceed and we are notified by the UK government we require social distancing in place we will have no option than to comply with this and as such will incorporate social distancing measures into our event. Where photo-ops are affected by social distancing measures, we will work with actors to create a fun alternative but still memorable. By booking a place at our event you agree that we have taken measures to identify a time and date where no social distancing measures are required, however should this become a requirement on the day of the event this is deemed out with our control and as such refunds of tickets will not be possible.
Thank you for your interest in our brand new range of Official WENTWORTH merchandise! By purchasing an order from us you agree to our terms and conditions set out in the FAQ below. We love the new merchandise - is it available worldwide? Yes! We are accepting orders from fans all over the world. Please note that prices of postage and packaging will be more expensive for some parts of the word but this is largely out with our control. Items sent internationally from the UK will be tracked. Am I able to return any items if I change my mind? Unfortunately not. Please review your order before you checkout, we are unable to exchange items if you later change your mind about a particular colour or size you have ordered. The sizes of all garments are listed under each items so please ensure you are selecting the correct size as we are unable to exchange this for you if you have ordered the wrong size. Returns information All items are checked and double checked by the team here prior to postage to ensure there are no defects with the quality of design or garment and as such we are unable to accept any items as Returns. If there are any issues please contact us via email. Delivery time-scales Due to Covid-19 restrictions it may take a little bit longer for your items to reach you but we hope they will arrive within 10 working days. Will you be releasing more items ? Yes! We have plans for more items so please watch this space! At checkout of your first purchase(s) , you will automatically be added to our mailing list for updates should you wish to receive them. Will you have merchandise on sale at the Official Wentworth UK Events in 2021? Yes! We will have items available to purchase at our Meet and Greet Events which will also include exclusive new items not available online. Can I make a deposit payment for any items? Unfortunately not, all items must be paid in full at time of checkout. We want to promote your merchandise on our website, can we? Absolutely! Please link to our website in all promotion. www.wentwortheventsuk.com/store
The term ‘Screen Star Events’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Apt 1179, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Screen Star Events is part of the Screen Star Group.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
GENERAL EVENT T&Cs
Thank you for using Screen Star Events to meet one of your favourite celebrities. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions as published on this page so it is important that you agree to these prior to making payment. When payment is processed, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms below.
- Payment for all events must be paid in advance. A deposit payment, normally 50 Pounds but this can be changed, should be made to secure your place however payment by instalments can be arranged if necessary. Please contact us to discuss this before sending any payments of lesser value.
- Your booking must be paid in full prior to the published date on the events page. If you are unable to make payment by the required date please let us know and we can come to an arrangement. If your ticket is not paid in full before the event, your entry will be refused.
- Names and contact details for all ticket holders are required. Please only use your legal name when making a booking and not a Pseudonym.
- REFUND POLICY: Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and selection. Due to the nature of our events and the planning involved, agreements set forth by our clients (including venues) generally prohibit Screen Star Events from issuing refunds after a ticket has been purchased. If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to attend the event please let us know as soon as possible. We will allow the transfer of tickets to a different name so if you wish to sell on your tickets, this is acceptable – please keep us informed. For information on UK Laws regarding ticket refunds, please refer to the Which? website.
- In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, all monies paid will be refunded in the manner that they were paid.
- Should an Event be cancelled we will offer a) A refund via the means the ticket was purchased b) The option to transfer the booking to another confirmed artist appearance, with any Remainder of balance either higher or lower than the original being refunded or paid via PayPal. We are unable to cover any other costs that guests incur in order to attend an Event such as travel or accommodation.
- When making a booking, please ensure that as much contact detail is provided as possible. Please include your mobile telephone number – this will ensure that we are able to contact you in an emergency, for example if the event is delayed or cancelled on the day.
- If you expect to arrive late at an event, please let us know either by telephone or text message. Contact details will be provided via email before the event takes place.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to an event if we believe that security may be compromised by any of our ticket holders.
- We reserve the rights to cancel any tickets should any discussions via internet or in person reach us that 1) our Event 2) Actors 3) Our guests, or 4) Our staff have been put in a situation of threat to safety or have been the victim of harassment threat or bullying. We treat this matter seriously and access to actors, in good faith via Screen Star Events, will be withheld.
- For security reasons, photograph ID may be requested at the event for all guests. Your entry may be refused if you are unable to provide this. The name on your ID must match the name on your booked ticket.
- Where food and beverages are included in the price of the ticket, all compliments complaints or comments regarding food, service or any associated problems linked with our venue of choice (including suspected food poisoning) then these comments should be directed to the venue as opposed to Screen Star Events.
- Dress code for most of our events is smart/casual unless otherwise stated.
- A professional photographer may be in attendance at your event. Photographs taken during our events by our photographer may be published on our website. Please let us know if you not want photographs of yourself published.
- Please stay in touch – if you have any questions or queries please let us know and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notification. Please check this page regularly for updates.